Withdrawing or Cancelling - Frequently Asked Questions

You may have questions about Withdrawing or Cancelling. Here are a selection of some commonly asked questions and answers to help you. Simply click on a question to see the answer.

What is process for withdrawing a claim?

You can ask for your case to be withdrawn by contacting The Department of Work and Pensions or Capita's enquiry centre. You can also inform us by Email.

What is the process for changing an appointment?

Please contact Capita's enquiry centre on 0808 1788 114 to discuss the possibility of re-arranging your appointment.You will only be permitted to cancel an appointment once.